TiVo Help forums

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:42:36 AM) rbflapjack
0 followers
Bolt loses Season View option in Guide
Nov 14, 2017 at 8:48:13 AM  |  #1

I have had my Bolt for almost a year now with no problems. I love the option in the Guide to view the recorded episodes grouped by season. However, recently, this has stopped working. It only lists the episodes by record date and also doesn't show the progress bar to see how much I have viewed of each episode. If I restart the box, it works fine every time. I checked online and it was mentioned that it may be an issue with internet connectivity. I have checked internet and network connections each time and every time the connection passes. I have tried reconnecting to the TIVO service and when complete the guide issue is still there. I can access the streaming apps no problem. Nothing seems to work except for restarting the box and then it works for a day and fails the next day. It is connected to the Internet via MOCA with the TIVO Bridge. I have the correct MOCO cable splitter. I am hoping the new software update takes care of this but I don't know when that is coming out. 

(Last Login: Nov 15, 2017 at 5:48:21 PM) tivosupport_rochel
tivosupport_rochel
Nov 14, 2017 at 7:05:34 PM  |  #2

Hello rbflapjack! We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TiVo. Since you have already done all the necessary troubleshooting steps that usually fixes this kind of issues. I would suggest you give us a call so we can further investigate and provide resolution to this concern. You can reach our Customer support at 877-367-8486. Our phone support is available from Monday to Friday at 7am to 6pm PT and Saturday & Sunday, 8am-5pm PT.

(Last Login: Nov 17, 2017 at 4:49:43 AM) jameslambertt
0 followers
Nov 17, 2017 at 4:52:55 AM  |  #3

You are very correct in observing that too many people are ignorant of the 'true state of our schools'; until I retired not too long ago, I buy an essay but was pretty ignorant of the politics behind much of what is going on. When you are in the middle of a forest, doing your job with little available light and not too many other paths to discern, it is difficult to see the opportunistic vultures flying above you, or the puppet masters pulling the strings. If you manage to climb towards the top of some of the trees - as many veteran teachers do - those vultures are there, just waiting to pick you off.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 8
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this