TiVo Help forums

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Oct 12, 2017 at 2:53:47 AM) pppingme
0 followers
NCIS: New Orleans didn't record
Oct 11, 2017 at 5:37:20 PM  |  #1

Last night NCIS: New Orleans didn't record. This is on a Roamio plus.

I have a season pass. I checked what was recording but noticed it didn't have the typical double check mark, didn't see anything in conflicts, or any other issues, so I went ahead and set it to record manually, and could see it set to record on the to-do list.

Today I notice it didn't record.

Nothing in history about it.

Shows before and after on same channel recorded just fine.

Used space was less than 80% at the time.

I don't see any reason for it not to have recorded.

Ideas?

Tags Tags: missed recording ncis
(Last Login: Oct 17, 2017 at 8:39:55 PM) tivosupport_ivory
tivosupport_ivory
0 followers
Oct 11, 2017 at 8:45:00 PM  |  #2

Hi pppingme!

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your recordings. However, you might want to go to the Recording History to check if the show is listed there and  the reason why the show wasn't recorded. To do it, navigate from TiVo Central >Search, OnePass, & Manage > History.

(Last Login: Oct 11, 2017 at 8:45:38 PM) dminbelv
0 followers
Oct 11, 2017 at 9:04:40 PM  |  #3

NCIS New Orleans also did not record for me with my Bolt Last evening.  It is on the OnePass list and set to record only new episodes.  I did look at Search, OnePass & Manage History and it showed that that the NCIS episode was a duplicate.  Pushing the info button on the remote gave me the following message:

This episode was not recorded because the same episode appeared in MY SHOWS or the To Do List within 28 days of this broadcast.  In Record Option change "RECORD" to "EVERYTHING" if you want it recorded each time it airs.

I thought that this episode was new and should not have aired before last night.  Anyway this is what I found out.  Hope it helps.

(Last Login: Oct 12, 2017 at 2:53:47 AM) pppingme
0 followers
Oct 11, 2017 at 10:00:15 PM  |  #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivosupport_ivory View the original post

Hi pppingme!

go to the Recording History to check if the show is listed there and  the reason why the show wasn't recorded.

As I said, nothing in history about it, I did exactly that, expecting to see at least one entry, if not even two (one for the failed season pass, one for the manual recording I set), but there was NOTHING about this show.

(Last Login: October 20, 2017 10:26 AM) lpwcomp
0 followers
Oct 14, 2017 at 9:40:57 AM  |  #5

The problem was that TiVo screwed up the program data for the previous week and so your TiVo thought it had already recorded the most recent episode.

See here for details.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 24
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this