TiVo Help forums

First   |  Previous     Page 2 of 2     Next   |  Last
At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Oct 11, 2017 at 8:45:38 PM) dminbelv
0 followers
Re:Can stream to Android, but not PC (all on same network)
Oct 10, 2017 at 2:45:30 PM  |  #16

Same issue with my Bolt.  I can stream to my android TiVo app on a Kindle fire but can not stream from my Bolt to my laptop or desktop PC.  I can see my TiVo box which has my recorded shows and  I can browse the TV schedule but when I try to stream any content I just get the spinning blue loading circle.  My laptop is running windows 7 and the desktop is running windows 10.  I have tried firefox, chrome and internet explorer with the same results. I have contacted TiVo support several times and they have not been able to fix my problem.

(Last Login: Dec 6, 2017 at 1:34:55 PM) pjbbolt
0 followers
Nov 3, 2017 at 2:20:39 PM  |  #17

Tivo support,  

Can you please confirm that bug report has been opened for this issue?

I have tivo bolt, and I can't use tivo online to stream any shows to my MacBook Pro whether I am inside my home our outside of my home.

Streaming to my iPad works fine.

I think users would feel better if they knew that there was a bug report opened, and maybe if we could check here or somewhere else to

get some additional status on the progress of this issue.

(Last Login: Nov 29, 2017 at 3:09:36 AM) jwolf
0 followers
Nov 29, 2017 at 3:20:56 AM  |  #18

Just adding to the pile. My streaming from PC hasn't worked in a while. I've tried everything else everyone else has in this thread. It's being sold as a feature yet it doesn't work, 3 months after being reported and nothing but crickets from anyone at Tivo. Pathetic.

(Last Login: Nov 29, 2017 at 11:58:31 AM) harveyjacobs6
0 followers
Nov 29, 2017 at 12:00:34 PM  |  #19

Hey Check out the best free courses on https://thefreecourses.info

(Last Login: Nov 29, 2017 at 11:58:31 AM) harveyjacobs6
0 followers
Nov 29, 2017 at 12:10:15 PM  |  #20

For best women fashin & jewelery products visit My Stop Shop Online .

(Last Login: Nov 29, 2017 at 3:08:28 PM) brinkker
0 followers
Nov 29, 2017 at 3:14:06 PM  |  #21

For easiest solution, check Brinkker.

(Last Login: Feb 14, 2018 at 10:11:13 PM) lpwcomp
0 followers
Nov 29, 2017 at 3:51:41 PM  |  #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf View the original post

Just adding to the pile. My streaming from PC hasn't worked in a while. I've tried everything else everyone else has in this thread. It's being sold as a feature yet it doesn't work, 3 months after being reported and nothing but crickets from anyone at Tivo. Pathetic.

Streaming from PC?  The only thing officially supports to do this is Plex.

(Last Login: Nov 30, 2017 at 9:16:27 PM) mikey49
0 followers
Nov 30, 2017 at 9:19:10 PM  |  #23

I have had the same problem for about the same amount of time. Ridiculous

(Last Login: Dec 8, 2017 at 2:39:50 PM) jwp524
0 followers
Dec 6, 2017 at 4:31:44 PM  |  #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwbrents View the original post

Yes.   Everything.   Even reset the router to factory defaults thinking that maybe somehow I'd messed up my network, as well as doing the same to the Bolt and setting it up all over again.  All I ever did to the Bolt that may have been out of the ordinary was to assign it a static IP ... I changed that back to dynamic and still have the same results.

I'm at a total loss here :(

Tivo online streaming still not working on my Bolt+, spinning blue circle for two months. Today I plugged in my old Premier Elite and was surprised to be able to stream with online tivo without a problem. This would indicate that something is hung up within the bolt+ or in the Tivo server. All the features in online tivo are working with the Bolt+ except when it tries to stream in any browser.  I was thinking of setting to the Bolt to factory defaults, but if you had no luck, there is no sense losing all saved settings and recordings.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 2  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 171
First   |  Previous     Page 2 of 2     Next   |  Last
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this