TiVo Help forums

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Sep 12, 2017 at 8:42:04 PM) bmeinhard
0 followers
Intermittent Channel Reception Problem - FiOS/Roamio
Sep 12, 2017 at 5:52:16 PM  |  #1

My 4-Tuner TiVo Roamio is used on Frontier FiOS TV.  The issue is that I lose signal on random channels every 24-48 hours.  Error message is V52.  I then unscrew the coaxial connector from the unit until it is JUST disconnected, then re-screw-in and the signal on the channels that do not work ALWAYS comes back.  I have replaced all cables from the wall, replaced splitters, swapped cable cards and nothing seems to help the problem.  Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue might be?  TIA, Bob

(Last Login: Sep 19, 2017 at 1:43:47 PM) tivosupport_shawlly
tivosupport_shawlly
0 followers
Sep 12, 2017 at 8:31:50 PM  |  #2

Hi Bob!

It is a good thing that you were able to conduct basic troubleshooting right there and changed your cables and splitters. Error code: V52 means there is a problem with the signal coming into your TiVo Roamio. Please check this link for further troubleshooting with regards to digital signal. https://support.tivo.com/SupportPortalArticleViewPage?artURL=/articles/Troublesh

(Last Login: Sep 12, 2017 at 8:42:04 PM) bmeinhard
0 followers
Sep 12, 2017 at 8:43:38 PM  |  #3

Thanks.  I looked at the article you recommended and found it somewhat helpful, but it seems as though an intermittent problem cannot be solved easily.  I will look at it again....

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 19
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this