TiVo Help forums

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Aug 22, 2017 at 7:59:04 AM) sunseeker
0 followers
Trouble logging into TiVo Online
Apr 21, 2017 at 9:53:22 AM  |  #1

I've been trying to log in to TiVo Online but I keep getting the error message: The email or password you entered is incorrect. I've reset my password a couple of times but I still can't log in with either my computer or iPhone but I have been able to log into my account just fine.  Can someone explain why this is happening?

Thanks

(Last Login: Apr 30, 2017 at 11:30:48 AM) tivo rochel
tivo rochel
0 followers
Apr 21, 2017 at 11:58:35 AM (Updated: Apr 21, 2017 at 12:00:40 PM)  |  #2

Hello sunseeker,

We're sorry to hear your having troubles in logging in to the TiVo online. Here are the troubleshooting steps that you can do to get this fixed:

1. Clear cache and history

2. Reset the password using www.tivo.com/SignUp 

3 .Make sure to type in the password manually. 

4. Try not copy and paste it.

If your still having the same issue please give us a call at: 

877-367-8486
Weekdays – 7am to 6pm PT
Weekends – 8am to 5pm PT

(Last Login: Oct 2, 2017 at 9:38:42 PM) crm813
0 followers
Oct 2, 2017 at 9:46:15 PM  |  #3

I am having the same issue myself.  I tried all of the above suggestions and still not able to connect using my desktop browsers. I am able to connect to my Bolt using the iPhone and iPad apps.

I have not had to contact you all for technical issues in a long time, and am surprised that you do not have extended technical support.  These devices are used daily in most people's homes, so resolution of problems seem like it should be a priority for TiVo and extended hours seems like a no brainer.

(Last Login: Dec 9, 2017 at 10:31:48 AM) sparkyhotm
Oct 2, 2017 at 10:05:45 PM (Updated: Oct 2, 2017 at 10:17:13 PM)  |  #4

I have logged a case for this exact issue that has been going on for 24 hours (or more).  IE 11 in Win 7.  Was working fine, now it won't login.  I want my money back - all of it.  Tivo-Online is at least half of the value to why I purchased this product.  Support never responds and just closes cases that have been open too long.  Hey - applications team - STOP MAKING CHANGES AND MAKE THE SITE WORK AS ADVERTISED!  Spinning blue circles (month old case) and failure to login because of CHANGES is a simple fix - FIRE THE TEST TEAM, RESTORE THE OLD VERSIONS, Start Again...2-3 hours MAX.  I bought this thing to lower my blood pressure over COMCAST-Dumb-AZZERY.  It appears TIVO is joining the "Ignore the customer club".  IF YOU AGREE - LIKE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags Tags: SUPPORT SUKS
(Last Login: Oct 20, 2017 at 12:24:13 AM) borcic
0 followers
Oct 2, 2017 at 10:14:00 PM  |  #5

I can't log in to TiVo online either. I was able to log in yesterday, but it hasn't worked at all today: Oct. 2, 2017. I have no trouble logging in to my.tivo.com, but online.tivo.com keeps redirecting me to https://idp.tivo.com/Authn/UserPassword which refuses to let me log in. It says, "The email or password you entered is incorrect." I reset my password and the same email and password work for my.tivo.com

(Last Login: Oct 20, 2017 at 12:24:13 AM) borcic
0 followers
Oct 5, 2017 at 12:37:09 AM  |  #6

Today, Oct. 4, 2017, I'm able to log in to TiVo online, and I can access the OnePass Manager, but the Transfer Recordings, To Do List and Recording Activity tabs all show:

Check Network Connection
Please make sure your box is connected to your home network, then try again.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 85
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this