TiVo Help forums

At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Mar 27, 2017 at 8:36:05 PM) smythers
0 followers
TIVO JACKED MY GUIDE!!
Mar 20, 2017 at 8:08:07 PM  |  #1

A well thought idea of coming up with a new guide for me. Giving me channels that I cannot receive and replacing the ones that I can. JOB WELL DONE! Then I have to create another account to discuss just how screwed up this is and wait at least 24-48 hours for Tivo to make correction through network solutions. Good Grief. Not sure who had their head so far up their azz to replace a tower that was 30 miles away to a tower that is over 100 miles away. Again Job well Done! Case number 06764551. It took less than 10 mins to jack up the guide but 24-48 for someone to take an interest in making things right. Yea for me!

Here's an idea me me control of my guide and provide me with ALL channels available within 100 miles.

0 followers
Mar 20, 2017 at 9:55:20 PM  |  #2

Well, Did a rescan for channels.

Now I have the major networks but, see ya tv guide. TO BE ANNOUNCED.

Job well done Tivo!

(Last Login: Apr 24, 2017 at 5:20:41 PM) tivosupport_zeki
tivosupport_zeki
0 followers
Mar 22, 2017 at 5:15:18 PM  |  #3

Hi smythers,

Are you seeing 'To Be Announced' in the guide for all channels? Can you please repeat guided setup and let us know if it looks correct after? http://bit.ly/1VZ3LB9

Thanks

0 followers
Mar 22, 2017 at 9:48:17 PM  |  #4

Every time Tivo thinks I need a new channel line up this happens. I had 17-1 KOCW wich I had a channel guide now with the NEW line up I have KAAS with no guide. I cant remember what channel I had before but after another Tivo FORCED channel line up I now have 30-1 KSMI with no guide were I had a guide before. It doesn't matter how many time I do a channel search and reset it up Tivo will be right behind me to screw it up. At least every other month I will be looking at the guide and think where did that channel come from, then I will look at messages and have a message that there is a new line up. Ever heard of let it alone when something is working? Have ya? 

0 followers
Mar 23, 2017 at 6:49:02 PM  |  #5

Nothing, NADA is the response.

It just occurred to me that I am paying for a service and because I have NO guide for at least two channels which means I cannot schedule a recording for a show that I might want to watch later.

So, when exactly are you going to get off ya alls arses and get this repaired? 

When?

Because it seems as though I am throwing money to a company that can screw up a channel line up without a care in the world in just a few seconds but take a week to make corrections.

Customer service takes no ownership in this issue and refers a customer to some lame ass forum for support.

(Last Login: Apr 19, 2017 at 3:48:53 PM) tivosupport_brandi
tivosupport_brandi
0 followers
Mar 27, 2017 at 6:12:30 PM  |  #6

Hey smythers, sorry that you're continuing to have issues with your guide being incorrect. Based on the information that you have provided so far I recommend calling in and speaking to a representative for further assistance. I apologize for the delayed response, I understand how frustrating this can be for you. 

Monday - Friday, 7am-6pm PT
Saturday & Sunday, 8am-5pm PT
877-367-8486

(Last Login: Apr 26, 2017 at 9:35:37 AM) techguru30
0 followers
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:55:39 AM (Updated: Apr 26, 2017 at 10:06:17 AM)  |  #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by smythers View the original post

A well thought idea of coming up with a new guide for me. Giving me channels that I cannot receive and replacing the ones that I can. JOB WELL DONE! Then I have to create another account to discuss just how screwed up this is and wait at least 24-48 hours for Tivo to make correction through network solutions. Good Grief. Not sure who had their head so far up their azz to replace a tower that was 30 miles away to a tower that is over 100 miles away. Again Job well Done! Case number 06764551. It took less than 10 mins to jack up the guide but 24-48 for someone to take an interest in making things right. Yea for me!

Here's an idea me me control of my guide and provide me with ALL channels available within 100 miles.

I understand your frustration as well with how careless Rovi, TIVO's new owner handles guide data. I have already have submitted two tickets to get the lineup corrected since I am having the same issues in Cincinnati Ohio. Where some channels do not have any guide data just to be announced. The first ticket they corrected some of the channels but not all of them. But I am stuck with TIVO since Spectrum has failed to provide a working DVR Box.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0  
Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 126
Options
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS
:
Members who like this