At beginning of post row.
(Last Login: Apr 30, 2011 at 2:29:05 PM) theooze
0 followers
Pandora not working
Jan 4, 2011 at 8:45:03 AM  |  #1
[Archived]  

I have a Tivo Premere.  I have been using Pandora successfully since it was added.  Within in the past two weeks Pandora is now failing intermittently.  When I access Pandora from the Tivo menu the Pandora menu flickers on then my TV goes blank and shows "no video signal" and I have no audio output.  I can hit the Tivo button on the remote and get a picture back.  

The other music streaming services do not seem to have this issue (I do not have accounts w/ them, but accessing their menus does not blank out my tv screen).

Any thoughts on how to determine what is causing the problem?

(Last Login: Jun 16, 2014 at 11:13:28 PM) slalley
0 followers
Feb 2, 2012 at 11:25:53 AM  |  #2
[Archived]  

Since the update I received just yesterday Pandora will now either freeze up or disconnect and the TiVo goes back to TV.

(Last Login: Feb 13, 2013 at 11:25:34 PM) cooljames
0 followers
Feb 13, 2013 at 11:27:36 PM  |  #3

I had the same experience today, twice. This was my first attempt at using the service and it froze then disconnected. After failing back to TV, the "Music & Photos" option is completely blocked. Seems like a pretty bad problem, I never made it 60 seconds into a single song either time.

Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0   Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 1019
Options
To sign up for notifications of comments on this item, you must first login.
:
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS