At beginning of post row.
(Never Logged In) srwamp2
0 followers
Tivo not downloading info Error SO3
Mar 18, 2006 at 2:31:53 PM  |  #1
My Tivo hasn't downloaded info in a few weeks and when I tried to connect to do so, I got the message Error SO3. It connects to the phone line, but when it gets to 14% downloaded, I get the error message. What do I do? I tried cycling the power, but that didn't work.

Thanks,
Suzy
(Never Logged In) vacationready
0 followers
Mar 20, 2006 at 12:44:00 PM  |  #2
I poked around and found another thread with a few things to try to resolve it: http://forums.tivo.com/pe/action/forums/displaysinglethread?rootPostID=10209925
(Never Logged In) chaufa74
0 followers
Apr 26, 2006 at 12:20:55 AM  |  #3
Hi Suzy... I have the same problem. You can check a letter from another member "beach40" who have the issue with the loading. Maybe you can try what he did and it can help you.

It's already 3 days and I can not update my "program lineup"
(Never Logged In) beach40
0 followers
Apr 26, 2006 at 6:32:54 AM  |  #4
Here is what I have found. This problem starts when I did the following:
Changed my Channel Line up from USA to Canada by putting in a postal code, changed the providers from satellite only (Dishnet) to satellite and cable (Dish and Rogers).
I erased everything changed back to a US ZIP code and only Dishnet as the provider and all is well - everything loads fine.

I will change one thing at a time to see what is causing the problem - canadian postal code (I doubt that) its likely that having both Satellite and Cable as a provider is the issue and perhaps the database is too big so it gets corrupted. Tivo have you noticed this?

Thanks
(Never Logged In) beach40
0 followers
Apr 26, 2006 at 9:37:27 AM  |  #5
What channel line up do you have? Providers and type?
(Never Logged In) jblaustein
0 followers
Feb 23, 2007 at 1:16:06 PM  |  #6
Number of people who have bookmarked this Bookmarked by: 0   Number of times this has been viewed Read by: 3266
Options
To sign up for notifications of comments on this item, you must first login.
:
Subscribe with RSS Subscribe with RSS